Food For Thought: Gyro Lady

Monday, June 19, 2006


Is it just me or is anyone else surprisingly aroused by this ubiquitous gyro lady poster? I think she is hungry for something different, but I doubt that it's a gyro. I mean, this poster is just begging to be photshopped. And believe you me in due time I will photoshop something in to replace that gyro. I'll let your imagination run wild. No, it's not a bigger gyro you idiot. That wouldn't even make sense. As it is she's going to have a hard time ramming that giant gyro into her little mouth with her supple lips quivering as she feasts on the massive and meaty food product. Goddamn, that is one hot gyro lady! I'd like to show her my schwarma with yogurt sauce. You know, flip her baklava around a little bit. Rub her with a little falafel, Bill O'Reilly style. All I'm saying is someday the Gyro Lady and I will find each other and get married and make sweet sweet spanakopita until the sun comes up. Then we'll fall asleep in each others arms, our humuses entwined. It will be pure tsatziki. Wow, I'm hungry.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ill put a gyro up your ass georgetown heckler.

The Georgetown Heckler said...

Been there done that. It's the thought that counts, though, so thank you. We're always glad when people take the time to leave a heartfelt and well thought through message. Thanks and keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Whoa, dude. Are you some kind of...Georgetown Heckler heckler? Jesus, man, that's trippy. I think my mind just got blown.

Anonymous said...

that was me bubba.

Anonymous said...

Amber does not know bubba. Amber knows only the Heckler. Amber must protect the Heckler. Amber desires another Fluffernutter sandwich. Amber must feed.

The Georgetown Heckler said...

Oh goddamnit. I must apologize. That whore of a girlfriend of mine was posting as a fake heckler. I apologize to everyone whose heart froze for a second, fearing that some mongrel out there failed to comprehend and revel in the extreme complexity of Heckler penis humor. As is usually the case when she slips up, I will harshly punish her through corporal mutilation of the most severe kind.

Anonymous said...

And here I thought it was Kaavya Viswanathan all along.

 
Blog | The Georgetown Heckler - Templates para novo blogger